This is in my head

This is my place to share the little things, vent about stressful things, and ask about unsure things.

Thanks for reading,
Tracy

Monday, January 24, 2011

Blogging --What is blogging?

I hated getting spelling words each week in school. I knew there was always going to to be one word I didn't know what it meant. Then the teacher would assign everyone to write a sentence about each word on the list. Well, this time, the word is blogging. So, "What is blogging"?
Believe it or not, I did some research on what a blog is. So far, I thinking it is whatever I want it to be. This will be interesting. So I am giving myself to try something different.
Once I see I am trying to hard to think of something to write, I am guessing, that means my thoughts are done.

I'll leave it at that for now. Gotta figure out how to fancy the place up, and post it places....Okay, well...this was fun

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for you, Tracy! Enjoy your blog, whatever you make it!
    Blessings, ~K~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I agree with you, blogging is whatever you want it to be! That's the beauty of it. Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete